Can anyone recommend good sports massage in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 26 April 2010 4.50pm
Like many, I am sore from yesterday's marathon. I've tried loads of places but haven't yet found a good sports massage in the area. (Actually I have found a wonderful practitioner based at 37 degrees gym but the gym's booking system and customer care is so dreadful that I flounced out of there today) If anyone can point me in the direction of someone both good & in a venue that's reliable I'd be really really grateful.
Monday 26 April 2010 6.39pm
I've used Akosia, from no1fitness on Tower Bridge. She's VERY good. Highly recommended.

Nico
Monday 26 April 2010 6.40pm
That's Tower Bridge ROAD...oops :-)
jw
Monday 26 April 2010 6.45pm
I know it's a tad further out, but Mike Kindley over at South Quay Chiropractic Clinic (canary wharf) is incredible. Really really good - sorted me out after Royal Parks Half

Well done on the marathon
Monday 26 April 2010 7.32pm
Hi,
Veronique is an experienced, reliable sports massage therapist working in the SE1 and City areas, her mobile is 07941942167, she can also be contacted via 'Beauty Essence'nr Bow Lane/St.Pauls(0207 248 0127).
Good luck, bw,Tibor
Monday 26 April 2010 9.13pm
Wow three recommendations - thank you guys, much appreciated :-)

I ache from my neck to my heels and back again! By tomorrow morning I'll have to go backwards to get down the stairs I think.
Tuesday 27 April 2010 7.56pm
Congratulations on completing the Marathon!

We own Snowsfields Wellness, health shop and clinic, between Guy's and Bermondsey Street. We work with City Sport Massage who offer sports massage six days a week in our clinic. I know we are biased, but the City Sports Massage therapists Fuchsia and Judit are extremely talented at what they do - and they are lovely people too!

I hope you don't mind us promoting ourselves, but in return we hope to be able to relieve some of that post-marathon soreness.

Thanks

Tom and Marissa
Tuesday 4 May 2010 5.33pm
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. I went to snowsfields wellness and had an hour with Fuchsia - aches all gone instantly. Very impressed indeed. Thanks for the recommendation, Tom :-)

Cheers
Friday 22 April 2016 8.11am
Massages in London by the Best Indepentent Mobile Massauses

Based in London, we have the best team of skilled therapists who bring the benefits of therapeutic massage to you, with the care and convenience that a busy London life demands. Our therapists are all highly qualified in many styles of massage and alternative health therapies so you can always be sure you are in good hands. This is a Premium selection of independent massage therapists based in London, which are serious about their business, profession, and would like to be supported through promotion of their services.
Friday 22 April 2016 3.41pm
I don't think you can beat a Jacuzzi. I used to have one after every workout before Fitness First took over Cotton's gym, I thought it worked miracles, I certainly noticed the difference when it was taken away.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: