RW Autos

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 29 April 2010 11.25am
I would highly recommend this garage to all those in need of a car service, I contacted RW Autos because I thought that my car (just been brought) had an oil leak, they were very friendly and even offered to come and have a look at the car as I was unable to drive it. On inspection Ian (one of the mechanics) gave me his honest opinion of the car he then spoke to the dealership where I brought the car and explained what he had seen and diagnosed. All in all I was offered a full refund for the car and given some very sound advice from R W Autos for which I am very grateful. Speedy, effecient and friendly service highly recommend and will be using them from now on.

RW Autos
2-2a Morocco Street
Southwark
London
SE1 3HB
020 7407 2403‎
Thursday 29 April 2010 1.11pm
Everything you have experienced Natasha is the complete opposite to me. Over priced and so arrogant.

Put my car in for a service and and was told would be about 300 but was charged 625. I did ask them to ring me if they needed to do more work and if the price was going to be more.

I would not use them again.
Thursday 29 April 2010 2.06pm
Welcome to the forum, Natasha.
I'm not quite sure which this garage is. Could it be the one with all the Astroturf?
Friday 30 April 2010 11.43am
I agree with Natasha....always found them great and honest. plus like the fact that its a proper old school working garage in the middle of bermondsey st
Friday 30 April 2010 3.32pm
I have also used RW Autos and would thoroughly recommend them. Excellent bunch of guys.

Jaybee, just because its someone's first post doesn't necessarily make the content suspicious.
Friday 30 April 2010 9.01pm
You're quite right se1lurker and I apogolise. However, given KarenF's post, the effusive recommendation (deserved perhaps) and previous similar posts, can you blame me for being a tad suspicious?
Anyway, all power to them and I'll try them out.
Saturday 1 May 2010 9.16am
I would add my endorsement to RW Autos. In the geezer category, they are diamonds.
Wednesday 5 May 2010 12.00pm
I've used them loads of times, they aren't cheap but always really helpful. Ian even spoke to the insurance company of the person who smashed into the back of my (parked) car agreeing a price for fixing it and vouching for how often I got it serviced.
Wednesday 5 May 2010 4.59pm
I concur with the positive messages - I have used them for the last five years and do have trust that they do what is necessary and do it properly.

They are very accommodating and good to deal with.
Thursday 6 May 2010 8.11am
Yep, I use them too and think they're really good.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: