Boxing training in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 1 May 2010 10.08am
I know that there have been numerous threads over the years about the best (or least bad!) gym in SE1.
I have been boxing training for the last 18 months and my 2 trainers Ben and Carl have now set up on their own based in Maltings Place, their website is www.boxfun4u.co.uk
They are great blokes and I would highly recommend anyone who wants a break from the usual gym routine to check their website out.
James, hope that you don't mind a blatant plug but I have no connection other than being a friend and very satisfied client of Ben and Carl's.
Saturday 1 May 2010 1.12pm
They're not the only recently ex-Rooney's people to go it alone. Marianne 'Golden Girl' Marston has set up www.womensboxingclasses.com with classes and personal training in SE1 as well Islington and Canning Town.
Saturday 1 May 2010 10.23pm
Ex Rooney's or not, there is clearly no comparison between the two!
Carl's and Ben's classes and 1-2-1's are excellent!
They are professional in their field with many years of experience!
Anyone, whether young or elderly, fit or unfit, male or female, couples, professional or not..etc looking for an intensive workout in fun and friendly atmosphere with great results, then www.boxfun4u.co.uk is THE on definitely worth trying out!
Love it!
Thursday 2 February 2012 12.29am
Hi all,

Just reading this thread ... you may want to check out Big Man Boxing

For boxing fitness training, we come to you , hold classes in around South London, we alsodo 1-on-1 personal sessions.

Visit us at www.bigmanboxing.com.

Shane and Allison
Thursday 2 February 2012 11.09am
smoggy wrote:
I know that there have been numerous threads over the years about the best (or least bad!) gym in SE1.
I have been boxing training for the last 18 months and my 2 trainers Ben and Carl have now set up on their own based in Maltings Place, their website is www.boxfun4u.co.uk
They are great blokes and I would highly recommend anyone who wants a break from the usual gym routine to check their website out.
James, hope that you don't mind a blatant plug but I have no connection other than being a friend and very satisfied client of Ben and Carl's.

www.boxfun4u.co.uk does not work, it would be www.boxfun4u.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: