Southwark/Bermondsey Running Clubs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 3 May 2010 5.10pm
I'm keen to join a running club. Does anyone know of any running clubs in the SE16 or SE1 areas?
Monday 3 May 2010 9.09pm
Rosie - not a running club as such, but my wife and a few other local mums try and go running every Wednesday evening. They tend to meet in Shad Thames and do a few 'laps' crossing various bridges. If you're interested then PM me and I will give you my wife's mobile number. It's an open thing - anyone welcome to join them I think.
Tuesday 4 May 2010 8.55pm
Not sure if you're willing to venture north of the river, but the Sweaty Betty running shop does a running night on Tuesdays - meets at 6:15, we do runs from the shop around the area, usually covering around 5-7 km plus drills, stretching, etc. I'd highly recommend it, the group is friendly, ranges from 10-18 ladies of all levels. The shop also does a nice promotion for new participants - if you come to the class 5 times you get a complimentary shirt of your choice (up to a certain amount). After 10 runs you can buy a half price pair of trainers!
KO
Wednesday 5 May 2010 1.46pm
sounds good, where is the Sweaty Betty running shop? Thanks
Wednesday 5 May 2010 8.19pm
Thanks for your replies. The Sweaty Betty running group sounds good! Yes, where is it? Also, are there changing facilities if I come straight from work?
hmp
Monday 2 August 2010 7.58pm
Just seen this advertised: http://www.cityrunnersclub.co.uk/

They meet on Tuesdays on Bermondsey Street.
Sunday 15 August 2010 12.25pm
Hi,

Soho Gyms In Waterloo have a running club every Friday morning at 7.30am.

Please see below for a link to the running club.Running Club Link

Call the Waterloo club on 0845 270 9270 for more information.

Chris
Sunday 27 October 2013 6.55pm
Hi all,

I'm starting a running club tomorrow @ 18:30; everyone is welcomed!

It'll be different as focusses on technique with the overall aim to improve speed and core strength.

Check out my ad; I've been a PT in SE1 & SE16 for over 7 years and teach yoga so love combining it all in to running. Hope to see you there!

http://www.gymanda.com/home/item/running-club-se16-mondays-1830

Amanda : )

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: