Fascist scum

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 4 May 2010 11.44am
Labour candidate assaulted by 'BNP Supporter' -

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/4516

"Cormac Hollingsworth was leafleting an estate on Monday evening when he was punched three times in the face and kicked...while the attacker kept up a stream of insults and shouted pro-BNP slogans"

If you were thinking of voting BNP, remember that you will be sharing your polling booth with the charmer who did this and the so-called English Defence League.

Use your vote. Use it wisely.

And gonads to Nick Griffin.

Related news & features

Tuesday 4 May 2010 1.26pm
And gonads to all the rest as well!!
Wednesday 5 May 2010 6.17am
You're rambling Phil.

And what's this got to do with the EDL? They campaign against extremist Islam (or Muslim fascists if you will)!

Hmmm, I wonder what your agenda is?!
Wednesday 5 May 2010 10.32am
Hi Peter,

The EDL, has close links with the BNP, as I'm sure you know (just search for EDL links BNP, or see here. How many of them do you think are going to vote Lib-Dem, Labour or Tory?

My agenda is to make people aware that a 'protest vote' for the BNP is a vote for the sort of people our grandparents fought against, and to get the vote out for other parties to minimise the BNP's share of the vote. That way, they'll know just how little support their sort of hate and negativity has in SE1.

Now I've declared my agenda, what's yours?
Wednesday 5 May 2010 10.38am
More of the same from Croydon: A BNP thug - and potential councillor - has been convicted of assaulting two female pacifist protesters just days before the local elections.

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/news/BNP-candidate-spat-pushed-screamed-anti-racist-campaigners/article-2089767-detail/article.html
Wednesday 5 May 2010 10.47am
Rambling Phil wrote:
That way, they'll know just how little support their sort of hate and negativity has in SE1.

I think that will be fairly clear on Friday.
Wednesday 5 May 2010 1.24pm
Phil

That (link) really doesn't show too much and I don't know how they (EDL members) will vote. Presumably some vote BNP as some will vote Tory and some Labour.

Our grandparents (parents in my case) fought for freedom and democracy. They would be horrified by what has become of our mainstream politicians. And they would show support to the EDL if that meant opposing (Muslim) extremists. More of your fascists? It's certainly not as cut and dried as you make out.

Personally I would never vote BNP or Tory, and I can't vote New Labour because they are completely inept and corrupt. In my ward that that leaves the Greens (only joking!) and 2 Independents that I know nothing about. Oh, and the Lib Dems who I also can't vote for, having read their manifesto.

Politically I find myself with some right wing views, some left wing views and some somewhere in the middle. It would be more of a dilemna for me if Hughes wasn't a cert.
Wednesday 5 May 2010 2.14pm
peterroe wrote:
And they would show support to the EDL if that meant opposing (Muslim) extremists.

Surely the best way to oppose extremism is to carry on with our normal, moderate lives and not by organising confrontational, rather un-British demonstrations that result in conflict and dozens of arrests?

The EDL and Anjem Choudary's latest grouping (whatever they are calling themselves now) are clearly two sides of the same coin with a mutual interest in stirring up hatred.
Friday 7 May 2010 3.52pm
Rambling Phil wrote:
Labour candidate assaulted by 'BNP Supporter' -
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/4516

"...Use your vote. Use it wisely...

And use it any way you want to.
Friday 7 May 2010 7.31pm
Indeed, as the people of Barking and Dagenham did yesterday:

BBC News - BNP loses all 12 seats on Barking and Dagenham council
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: