Fun Daytime hen suggestions

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 6 May 2010 8.12am
Hello,

Can anyone recommend local fun things to do in the daytime as part of an hen do that doesnt involve getting smashed and generally peaking too early by 4pm?
Im getting married in a few weeks and am having my hen in London. We are probably going to stay in the area in the daytime. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good things 15 of us could do locally?

We like trying new things. But going down a traditional route I was thinking we could do beauty treatments at Bermondsey sq hotel but they've stopped them : (

Thanks
Julia
Thursday 6 May 2010 8.25am
This boat hire company have a hen special - might be worth a call!

I don't captain for them.
Thursday 6 May 2010 12.07pm
the duck tour would be fun in a big group. you should investigate that as an option. My buddy took me on one for my bday a couple of years ago. Apart from getting rather soaked in one of the lower seats, it was great fun. and it doesn't involve alcohol.
Thursday 6 May 2010 3.28pm
The London Eye might do a special for you, or there's that new indoor rock climbing wall thing (near the top end of Bermondsey st?)
Thursday 6 May 2010 4.58pm
ah yes, and Paintballing too - might be a bit of a long shot that one.

Where did I put that pun book?
Friday 7 May 2010 11.22am
Duck tours! Brilliant - Ive always been intrigued about those and totally forget about them til i see the boat again. Thought about paint balling then realised I would be covered in bruises for the big day. We are a more tomboyish group though so these suggestions are perfect!
Friday 7 May 2010 3.44pm
For one of my friends hen do we went to the cheese shop just off Marylebone lane who did a lovely meal thing for us (Moxon Street W1U). I know its not local, but it does certainy prevent the peaking early business and it was nice.
Friday 7 May 2010 5.02pm
A friend of mine recently did a burlesque dancing class for her sisters hen do & said it was fab. I can get the details if you are interested
Sunday 9 May 2010 11.04am
The circus space is an interesting place to learn some new skills and they cater for hen parties.

http://www.thecircusspace.co.uk/quicklaunch/qlskills.htm

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: