Pleeeease I need a handyman ASAP!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 7 May 2010 8.12am
Hello People,

I have used the site a couple of times for the same reason, and called all of the handymen listed. I managed to get hold of one but his work fell apart a few hours after he left... the rest are ignoring my calls, saying they have retired, or that they don't do carpentry. Another one called me back, made an appointment with me for about 10 days into the future, so I waited, and waited, and he didn't turn up and ignored my calls. His name was Sean. I wouldn't normally name people but I've given him long enough now to reply and I'm pretty jarred off!

Basically I have a large walk in wardrobe which needs a new hanging solution put in there, and some drawers need constructing, and a shoe rack fitted to the wall...

I've been trying to sort this out for about three weeks, there are clothes all over my floor. I'm in a mess.

Thanks
SS
Sunday 9 May 2010 2.29pm
If it's a handyman you need then I can recommend 0800handyman, reliable and good work but the downside is they're not cheap. They've done awkward things which I wouldn't tackle myself like fitting a catflap into a panelled glass door... and I'd happily use them again when a job exceeds my DiY skills.

(no connection)
Wednesday 12 May 2010 4.12am
Calm down Lady!! you need a interior designer not a handyman.

It reminds me of the film where Goldie Horn throws the carpenters tools off her yaught (Kirk Duglas I think) for messing up her rotating shoe rack.

Have a flick through horse and hound magazine clasified section.

X
Wednesday 12 May 2010 5.32am
Correction; it was Kurt Russell and the film was Overboard. Heres the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfBuaRgos1o

Funny film!
Wednesday 12 May 2010 10.14pm
Try the legend that is MDF Mick
on 07984 034 405
Tuesday 18 May 2010 8.54am
Actually, I just need a man to screw a pole to a wall and maybe put together some flatpack drawers.

I wish I could be that hilarious whilst surfing posts about handmen at 6.30am...
Tuesday 18 May 2010 8.54am
Actually, I just need a man to screw a pole to a wall and maybe put together some flatpack drawers.

I wish I could be that hilarious whilst surfing posts about handy
men at 6.30am...
Tuesday 18 May 2010 10.22am
Hello, I heard you need a handyman.
Can you do carpentry?
No.
What about plumbing?
No
Decorating?
No
What makes you so handy?
I only live round the corner.
Friday 4 June 2010 3.06pm
Do you need Handyman try use company www.husbandtorent.co.uk 0777 226 7478

Got professional handyman's , short term and good clean job done.
do you wanna check recommendation please go to East Dulwich area forum or Dulwich

[customer's details deleted August 2010 - JH]

She prepare flat to sell make half refurbishment
Regards
Sunday 6 June 2010 9.44am
http://kenningtontradesfolk.blogspot.com/search?q=handyman[url=http://kenningtontradesfolk.blogspot.com/search?q=handyman][/url]
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: