A good cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 9 May 2010 5.56pm
First off, I promise I'm not in the market to nick your 'treasure', but any recommendations for a good cleaner would be very welcome.

It would be for about 2.5-3 hours work once a month (2 bathrooms, washing hall and kitchen floors so nothing to stressful. I'd rather go via positive word of mouth than an agency.
Sunday 9 May 2010 6.16pm
See other threads for a number of recmmendations for Sisi and her team. They have cleaned for me for a few years now, and I have recommended them to friends who have always been pleased.

You can ring Sisi on 07916 143279, and you are welcome to tell her that Andrew from Elephant and Castle sent you.
Sunday 9 May 2010 6.32pm
That's brilliant - thanks Andrew!
Sunday 9 May 2010 8.50pm
am also interested too
Monday 10 May 2010 6.55pm
I have recommended Krasi previously & stand by my recommendation. She has been my cleaner for nearly 6 years & I trust her completely. Krasi can be contacted on 07877 511922.
HAQ
Monday 10 May 2010 9.38pm
I have recommended my cleaner on here before, she is very trust worthy and has been cleaning my flat for over 6 years. PM me if you would like her number.
Tuesday 11 May 2010 11.57am
I can second Juanita's recommendation of Krasi: she's been cleaning (and ironing) for me for 3.5 years. Very good and very reliable and totally trustworthy.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: