Rabbit hutch needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 15 May 2010 2.24pm
hello people of se1 just wanted to ask if anyone know's of any rabbit hutch's going for free or next to free ?
Saturday 15 May 2010 5.21pm
They turn up on Freegle and Freecycle now and then.
Saturday 15 May 2010 5.26pm
beetroot wrote:
They turn up on Freegle and Freecycle now and then.
thank you beetroot never used them sites will take a look enjoy the rest of your weekend ;o)
Sunday 16 May 2010 10.18am
Property developers often sell them as standard - bit overpriced mind.
Sunday 16 May 2010 10.23am
I think a rabbit needs something a bit sturdier, walworther.

nickyd, have you got transport? There's a large one on Greenwich Freegle. I don't know if it's still available but it says you'd need a van or large hatchback.
Sunday 16 May 2010 10.42am
beetroot wrote:
I think a rabbit needs something a bit sturdier, walworther.
nickyd, have you got transport? There's a large one on Greenwich Freegle. I don't know if it's still available but it says you'd need a van or large hatchback.
could i be a pain and ask you to find out if they still have it i have means of picking it up i tryed useing the site but found it hard to work out ? thank you beetroot
Sunday 16 May 2010 10.49am
Yes of course, that's why I was asking (sorry I didn't explain). Anyway I've asked. I looked for a 'taken' post and couldn't find one, but that's not always a guarantee.
Have you got a rabbit already? (just being nosey)
Sunday 16 May 2010 10.56am
thank you for your help ;o)..
yah i have 8 lol mum and dad and 6 new baby's
Sunday 16 May 2010 6.13pm
ok that one was gone. I've pm'd you my contact details so we can communicate without clogging up SE1.
Sunday 16 May 2010 7.51pm
beetroot wrote:
ok that one was gone. I've pm'd you my contact details so we can communicate without clogging up SE1.
ok that's a shame thanks for getting back to me i could have put the rabbits for sale then got a hutch with the money but i am planing to give them away and just keep mum dad and 1 baby.. i couldn't find your pm ? thanks for your time beetroot
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: