Tour Bus on Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 18 May 2010 11.30am
I walk to work via Bermondsey Street most mornings and I've noticed that about once every 8 weeks there's what looks like a tour bus (double decker, blacked out windows) parked up near to Al's Cafe or on Morocco Street. Any idea why?
Tuesday 18 May 2010 3.39pm
??Summer Holiday??

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 18 May 2010 9.09pm
Maybe it is related to the recording studio (I think the name is Terminal Studios?) on Lamb Walk?
Tuesday 18 May 2010 10.35pm
I reckon it's faithless
Tuesday 18 May 2010 10.51pm
I've seen one down the side of the Bermondsey Square Hotel a few times! I wondered if it's celebs who are playing the O2 etc stopping off as it's trendy location!
Wednesday 19 May 2010 9.28am
Probably connected with Terminal Studios - the list of people who have rehearsed in there is truly unbelievable. From the Beach Boys to Girls Aloud and all points in between!
Wednesday 19 May 2010 9.20pm
I keep hoping I'll spot someone famous coming out of one of the busses, but no luck so far...
Monday 24 May 2010 1.12pm
There are often tour buses like this parked down Morocco street (parallel to Bermondsey St). They load/unload the concert equipment that is stored in Terminal rehearsal studios. Some of the big black boxes do have 'Faithless' written on the side.
Monday 24 May 2010 2.34pm
Those big black boxes are not to be trusted - they will gravitate to a new home at the drop of a hat.
Wednesday 2 June 2010 4.51pm
Interesting. Thanks all! m

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: