Fitted Kitchens

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 25 March 2004 11.09am
Hello, can anyone recommend a company that sells fitted kitchens new or used (good condition) at trade prices? My husband and I are looking to replace our very old council kitchen and have run the gamut (almost every UK kitchen company and even several searches on ebay and loot) coming up empty handed. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. :c)
Sunday 28 March 2004 1.51pm
I've got a brand new stainless steel gas hob (still boxed) and a slightly used stainless steel fan assisted oven that needs a new home.... if you're interested, 100 the lot?
Monday 29 March 2004 9.03am
Hi Jonathan

Thanks very much for your response. Would you be able to provide me with the specs (width, height, depth, brand/model), I'm pretty sure we'll be going with IKEA and wanted to see whether it would fit the kitchen we're planning.

Saturday 3 April 2004 4.17pm
Lil, sorry for not getting back to you sooner...have been away. Oven been sold but brand new (still boxed) stainless steel gas hob available.
It's about 58cm wide, with 4 x burners. Anygood to you?

Regards JV
Sunday 4 April 2004 1.26pm
Hi Jonathan

Thanks for getting back in touch, we've actutally decided to go ahead with an Ikea package and fit the kitchen ourselves. Thanks for coming back to us though and good luck selling the hob. If you pop it on ebay you'll probably get a good sale for it!

Monday 5 April 2004 5.42pm
I have fitted loads of Ikea kitchens, and always recommend them to my clients. For the price they seem to be pretty good in terms of quality, fit and finish. There is a pretty good website that is good for sinks, taps and worktops etc, if you want something a bit different....
www.albatops.co.uk.

Good luck
Jonathan
Monday 12 April 2004 1.26pm
Good luck with the kitchen but for anyone else looking to buy one - DO NOT GO TO MFI. For the full horrors of my experience, please email me at searleashley@hotmail.com. I wouldnt want to expose the site to a libel suit!
Thursday 15 April 2004 1.02pm
Hi

Have a look at Flairline Furniture. They're going to do our kitchen and they were recommended by a colleague who is thrilled with his new kitchen and the whole service generally.

Although not trade prices, they do the same kitchen ranges as John Lewis, at a fraction of the cost.

Hope that helps!

Emma
Friday 16 April 2004 9.36pm
Thanks very much to everyone. Will have a look at Flairline and IKEA and go from there. :c)

Friday 23 April 2004 12.07pm
Lil Wolf,
Did you decide on the IKEA kitchen? If so have you fitted it yet? I am looking at IKEA myself and would appreciate any advice, as I have been given some negative points about IKEA by my builder but I'm not sure it they're justified so was looking for opinions from someone who has actually bought one.
Regards
Meri
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: