Part/Full Time Job? Bar or Office..? I'm good!!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 20 May 2010 6.19pm
Hi all!

I've recently left my job of 6 years working at QVC so that I can venture out and work on something myself - the problem is is that this means I'm working for free so really need something to tide me over for a good few months (probably 6-8 months at least)..!

I worked in a very busy promotions department and as a result am skilled in all areas of administration and office work and would love to work for an office on an ad hoc basis whenever you may need me - at a good rate (I'd be a steal!).

I'd also be looking for a bar job as I have loads of experience from my uni days and when I first came down to London - in fact before I worked at QVC I was employed by Live Bait on The Cut!

If anyone knows of anything around Waterloo or Bankside in either an office or a pub I'd love to know about it so I can put myself forward. I'm 28, English, intelligent, hard working, reliable and maybe most importantly, not looking to progress in the role I'd fill! I'm literally out to earn money so that I can pay my rent and work on my new project but would be dedicated to the work I'd be employed to do. To weirdly back this up here's a leaving video my colleagues made for me to use as a sort of character ref! YouTube Leaving Video

I live on Wootton Street so am well placed for, and keen to work on and for anything!! So again, if anyone needs any work then I know it's a long shot but please let me know..

Thanks!
Steve
07833 667211
Friday 21 May 2010 12.21am
Good luck Steve mate - like the video!

Not sure about the salty nuts though - think you can get cream for that.
Friday 21 May 2010 10.11am
Hi Steve
When I went past a few days ago, The Duke of York pub (at the junction of Borough Road and Southwark Bridge Road) was advertising for bar staff.
Friday 21 May 2010 11.06am
And the Britannia on Kipling St were advertising for part-time staff recently.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: