Bright Green 41 St. Thomas Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 25 May 2010 12.14pm
Does anyone know what's opening at 41 St. Thomas Street? I've seen it painted bright lime green the past few days. A quick google search showed that it's where SeOne the club used to be. But now they seem to be opening the entrance on the St. Thomas side rather than the Weston Street door.

Also, does anyone know what's happening to the space under the bridge on Bermondsey Street? I remember the planning permission was granted a couple of years back, and have seen people coming in and out on the weekends. Is that officially a night club now?
Tuesday 25 May 2010 1.52pm
pianova wrote:
Also, does anyone know what's happening to the space under the bridge on Bermondsey Street? I remember the planning permission was granted a couple of years back, and have seen people coming in and out on the weekends. Is that officially a night club now?

Do you mean Cable?
Wednesday 2 June 2010 3.22pm
Yes, I guess it's the Cable.

But what about the former SeOne spot? Anyone knows?
Wednesday 2 June 2010 3.29pm
The old seOne is becoming Debut.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 2 June 2010 8.21pm
The lime green paint appears to be linked to the efforts of Team London Bridge to brighten the place up.

Here's a link to an article on their website that briefly references the new painting.

http://www.teamlondonbridge.co.uk/News-St.-Thomas-Street-tidy-up-and-tree-planting-in-partnership-with-Guys-Hospital-1297zzznzzz.aspx?m=31&mi=261&pmi=&ms=0

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: