Pregnancy Yoga and Massage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 1 June 2010 12.11pm

Can anyone point me in the direction of good pregnancy yoga classes in the SE1 or SE16 area. I would even settle for anywhere that is easy to get to along the jubilee or east london line. I've tried one of the sitaram ones at St Thomas's hospital and it was OK, but just OK, so I wanted to investigate alternatives.

Also looking for pregnancy massage and ultimately baby massage too.

Wednesday 2 June 2010 12.27am
Theres a class in Bermondsey Village Hall,not sure of the day possibly monday and I think its a tenner,saw a poster on the door when I was sheltering from the rain today
Wednesday 2 June 2010 9.21am
Thanks, Nigel. I'll wander over there today and check out the poster.
Wednesday 2 June 2010 10.15pm
Hi Julia

Laura Ryan is lovely and she does pregnancy massage at Siobhan Davies Studios at Elephant & Castle:

And I should declare an interest - I'm an acupuncturist and I work there with Laura!

All the best,

Wednesday 2 June 2010 10.17pm
And I forgot to say, Laura will be teaching baby massage soon too.
Thursday 3 June 2010 8.43am
Thanks for all the info Jessica (and thanks for being honest about your connection too!). I hadn't heard of Siobhan Davies studios, but it looks like there are lots of therapists practising lots of lovely therapies there. I feel a bit spoilt for choice!

For those who are interested you can find out more about the Pregnancy Yoga at Bermondsey Village Hall at Yuri is currently running classes on Monday evenings from 18:00 to 19:15.
Sunday 13 February 2011 8.37pm
Thank you very much for finding me!

I teach pregnancy yoga and postnatal yoga at Bermondsey Village Hall SE1 3TD

The pregnancy yoga class is now every Tuesday, 18:45-20:00.

After the birth of my daughter I am now also teaching post natal yoga classes for new mothers every Tuesday 14:00-15:15 (Starting on 1st March 2011).
You are welcome to bring babies under 6 months old with you to the postnatal class, although the class is for mothers, and mothers need to look after their children themselves. We have time and facilities so that you can have a cup of tea together after the class, relax and chat!

Classes are drop in, so no need to book, and beginners are welcome!

Contact us at any time if you have any questions, also please see more details, images and information about other classes on my website:

Best wishes,

Tuesday 15 February 2011 12.12am
pregnancy yoga at Woolfson and Tay Wednesday Mornings 10:- 11:30 with Cherylle Millard-Dawe- you can check out details on
Tuesday 15 February 2011 9.10am
I've been to Yuri's classes and I can highly recommend them!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: