Looking for a venue to hire for puppy classes in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 9 June 2010 12.34pm
My friend is a dog trainer and looking to start puppy classes in the SE1 area for a 2-3 hour period for 6 consecutive weekends. Ideally it would be great to have some outdoor space right next to it to work on some outside puppy training skills.

If anyone has any idea of a venue/location that would be accommodating to dogs (they are small classes) please do let me know!

Many Thanks!

Carrie
Friday 11 June 2010 1.20pm
How about the Round house in great dover street? it's a tenants association hall, comes under Leathermarket jma...
Tuesday 10 August 2010 6.06am
Hi Carrie

I recently got a puppy and saw your post. Did your friend already set up a puppy class as I am currently looking for one for my 12 week old puppy?
Pauline
Wednesday 11 August 2010 10.37am
Ah, I would love a puppy... but hubby is averse. Anyhow, a good place to go for advice on this/local dog related information is Holly n Lil at 103 Bermondsey Street. They seem quite community focused and I think may have something to do with the dog walking club I sometimes see when I'm running my fitness class at Tanner Street Park...
Friday 13 August 2010 10.42am
I know of an excellent hall/venue, but its in Broadway Market / London Fields area... which is up and coming with plenty of people with puppies/dogs...

if you were looking to host something in the area, check out this hall/venue which has enclosed outdoor space too.

http://www.gumtree.com/london/81/63843381.html

Good luck
Sunday 14 July 2013 2.13pm
Hi Carrie
I have an interesting place in a railways arch on Raymouth road SE16, not far from SE1. I was wondering if it may be useful as a venue for your friend's dog training sessions.
The place is pretty spacious and also has an outside space which is private and has a fence/gate. I'm confident that such place would be ideal to handle dog training classes. It also benefits from having Southwark park less than 5 minutes away which could be handy for "after session" gatherings and walks.
Sending me a message if your interested or my email is ruben@rodesia.org
Monday 15 July 2013 6.16pm
Hi Carrie,

The Draper Residents Hall is a lovely structure with a nice grassy outdoor area.

We are just setting it up, and expect our insurance to be in place by August 15: if this is a good date for you, send me a Private Message, or email DRA-SE1@london.com.

Best wishes to you and the puppies in your care,

Julian Adamoli
Treasurer
Draper Residents Association
07961 126 753

PS: From Aug 15 our hall will also be available for lettings of all different groups: from church meetings to Pilate classes to AA groups.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: