BSO END of term Party

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 9 June 2010 3.53pm
Hello there all this is a notice to our neighbours that we will be having a bouncy castle and Rodeo bull for our end of term party. Friday 18th june evening there should't be loud music playing as this will be kept to a minimum. If you have any queries please contact me at the BSO Asking for Mike from the Student Union or leave a message on here and i will endevour to reply

thanks
mike
British School of osteopathy
Student Union
Wednesday 9 June 2010 4.53pm
Surely those two activities are pretty stressful for the more mature back - i hope you are not trying to get patients through nefarious means
x
Thursday 10 June 2010 3.53pm
Have fun...but my Osteopath, Robi Persad, hurt his back on the boluncy castle, at the Graduation Ball, in the Trafalgar Square days......and it still hurts!

Well done to you all - I have had some first class help from BSO across the years, most recently with Yammi.

Kind regards. Philip
Thursday 10 June 2010 4.58pm
How about a piano lifting competition?
Wednesday 16 June 2010 8.33am
Will you be complying with the terms of your licence for the student bar by (a) keeping the door closed at all times and (b) closing it down at 11pm?

Neither of these have happened recently which is extremely annoying for your neighbours.

A formal complaint is being made to Southwark Council in light of these persistent licence breaches.
Wednesday 16 June 2010 12.52pm
Dear BSO

I have a 3 year old who will be sleeping immediately adjacent to your car park. Please please be mindful of this as he should be in bed at 7pm, not 11pm. The noise coming out of the bar at the last party kept me awake until quite late.

Thank you.
Wednesday 16 June 2010 4.13pm
I feel that regardless of compliance with the licence, this party will be very noisy as I assume the bouncy castle and bull rodeo ride will be outside in the car park. I do trust, however, that it will all be finished by 11pm and that time will be observed.
CGB
Wednesday 16 June 2010 4.52pm
Mike,

Regrettably, the terms of your license weren't adhered to; the party was indeed very noisy and the back door was kept open for the whole duration, showing (yet again) a complete lack of consideration for residents.

All we ever get from the Student Union is empty promises, but when it comes to crunch-time you guys never fail to show utter contempt for your neighbours.

It is fair to warn you that quite a few of us residents are getting together to petition that your license is revoked ASAP.
Thursday 17 June 2010 9.36am
Hang on, CGB - the BSO party isn't until tomorrow night ... ?!
Friday 18 June 2010 9.35am
In light of new information I have found out, Tuesday their was students who completed all their work and were celebrating in which there was unauthorized use of the public address system (PA) in the student union.

On Monday there was our Quiz and Karaoke night and it was told to the Staff to be monitoring the noise levels. But as i was not available to attend, i couldn't keep control of the situation. The bar staff are fully aware of this and have been spoken to.

For these I do apologize.

After discussions with the school Principal we have concluded for the PA to be removed from the Student Union (SU), only to be used on officially sanctioned SU events. Where there is strict control by myself as to the noise levels, Therefore providing action.

As I said previously The noise will be kept to a minimum and the bouncy castle an rodeo bull will be around the other side of the building.

Please feel free to come and speak to me i will be available all day today.

I have also discovered that the principal will be having his results party for the fourth year students today and the SU party will not be until before England Game.

thanks
Mike
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: