Jam Factory virtual community

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Monday 29 March 2004 4.43pm
When I purchased my place at the Jam I was told there would be an online virtual community. With endless uses like a online juke box just for residents etc etc etc. Does any one know whether this exists and if so could you post the details.
Many thanks,
Dominic

[subject line edited by JH - please don't post in all caps]
Monday 29 March 2004 8.22pm
Hi Dominic,

I'm afraid the virtual community which was promised by Angel has yet to materialise. I've set up a resident's virtual group, which you can subscribe to by sending an email to the following address:

JamFactoryResidents-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.uk

Regards
Monday 29 March 2004 10.06pm
Do you think there will ever be one?
It seems like a good idea!
Tuesday 30 March 2004 7.01am
I was under the impression that it was under development and due to be released at the end of last year.

I think the scope changed from an intranet based system, to just a website which we would all have usernames for.

Now you've joined the Yahoo! group, search the site for 'virtual' and you'll see some brief discussion on this topic.
Tuesday 30 March 2004 8.07am
Like a lot of things Angel seems to let slip.... (allegedly),

A great deal is promised by Angel yet the reality seems to be somewhat different....

The MD in person does little to dispel this feeling...
Tuesday 30 March 2004 10.58am

Join this one instead - it's much more fun !
Tuesday 30 March 2004 4.57pm
yeah I'll go along with that....
Wednesday 31 March 2004 6.47am
Dominic,

wont it just encourage you to stay within the 'ghetto'? even a posh one like the JaraJam factory....:-)

Red Bus and Dave are right...this one is unbeatable....

jan
Wednesday 31 March 2004 8.45am
Do you not think that the virtual community, online jukebox etc etc, that was promised at the Jam Factory went the same way as as the "rumour" that DeNiro was moving into the penthouse? And shouldn't there have been some affordable housing.

Developers, estate agents (and all the single-celled scum that goes with them) speak with forked tongue. Or am I just incredibly naive?

stick yer frothy lager.......
Wednesday 31 March 2004 9.07am
Don't get exercised Mr B. My suggestion is to look upon the people falling for these rumours as the new flat-earthers.

[and did I tell you that Cameron Diaz was at Manze's last Saturday?]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network