Globe rocks

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Thursday 1 April 2004 9.19am
The one up at Bedale St I assume.
Thursday 1 April 2004 9.22am
Tharg destroy globe RAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!
Thursday 1 April 2004 9.32am
don't they sell microcidre????

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Thursday 1 April 2004 11.35pm
I haven't heard mention of Tharg for years and years!!!

I remember when 2000AD came out (giving away advanced age and baldy forehead here) *reminiscing sigh* the summers were always sunny and it snowed at Winter (old crackly music starts up now) "ah yes it I remember as if it was yesterday..."

Do they still sell 2000AD? I see you can get a pretty penny for early issues on ebay.

Post edited (01 Apr 04 23:36)
Friday 2 April 2004 1.19pm
Yup the one in Bedale St indeed, haven't seen any comic strip heroes in there before, but hey perhaps that's what it's missing..........

......Dear Mary,
Can you make it a compulsory dress code for your patrons to wear capes? And perhaps free first beer offer for any Tharg the Mighty lookie-likies!??
Friday 2 April 2004 1.49pm
Actually, my Tharg was named after a Gary Larson cartoon, 'what dogs call themselves.' One of them was called Tharg, Destroyer Of Cats. When somebody at work changed their name to something fairly unlikely a while back, I thought that they were joking, and so I thought I'd enter into the spirit of things by demanding everybody call me by my new name. However, it would seem that they weren't joking after all..............
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network