Grange Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 29 June 2010 10.49am
Pleased to see that Vision Homes have started construction on the site next to block containing the little supermarket and hand car wash.

Does anybody know what's happening with the old printers office building next door?

Or the empty, overgrown site on the other side of Grange Road?
Tuesday 29 June 2010 12.43pm
There was a recent presentation by developers for the printers site, at pre planning.

The overgrown site was to be Aylesbury decant, although that never happened, that whole Pages Walk/Fendall Street bit needs a good developer top step in.
Tuesday 29 June 2010 3.04pm
Thanks Bill.O.

Good news regarding the printers site - I understand some local residents were concerned with the height/scale of the existing proposal so hopefully this has been addressed so everybody can get comfortable.

I agree that the derelict site is a terrible waste especially if it is council owned - they must be sitting on millions of pounds of unrealised development potential.
Tuesday 29 June 2010 4.13pm
I don't think the derelict site on Grange Road between Pages Walk & Crimscott Street can be council property because I remember when I moved into SE1 in 2002 that there was a petrol station there.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: