Running groups/clubs in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 29 June 2010 3.59pm
Hi everyone,

Was wanting to know if their are any running groups or clubs in the area? Haven't been able to find any through the net, but know sometimes they don't advertise.

Thanks for the help!
Friday 2 July 2010 12.03pm
Hi Susan

I wasn't sure whether to reply to your thread as I'm not sure if what we do would interest you if you're looking for a pure running club. But if it's more the social/getting outside/exercising aspect you're after, then my colleague and I have just started up a bootcamp circuits class at Tanner Street/Bermondsey Street park.

If you're interested, take a look at my website which has some more details www.fitns.co.uk

Sorry if this isn't quite what you were looking for, but thought I'd mention it on the offchance :-)

Nikki
Monday 5 July 2010 8.05am
Not exactly SE1, but there's a ladies group that runs from the Sweaty Betty shop near Monument on Tuesday nights at 6:15. The run is usually around 5k and includes dynamic stretching, drills, etc., so it can be quite a workout.

Once you've turned up once, the organizers will send you an email on Monday nights so that you know what the plan is for Tuesday, and to just confirm that the run is on. This week it's not on as the "coach" is out of town, but I'm sure it will be back on next week!

Maybe see you there!
Kate
Wednesday 21 July 2010 10.03am
Hi, just picked up this thread... am keen to find a running group near SE1. Do I need to register or just turn up for the run from Sweaty Betty?
Thanks
Friday 30 July 2010 2.45am
Hi Nikki

I'm not a great runner, but have been pulling my weight lately, though I stopped last week when I started getting board of running alone. So if I sound like what you are looking for, let me know.

I run at Spa Park,just off Grange Road SE1, between 6 and 8 am daily.

Cheers
Sunday 15 August 2010 12.33pm
Hi Nikki,

Soho Gyms Waterloo have a running club every Friday morning at 7.30am.

Please call 0845 270 9270 for more information or check out the website www.sohogyms.com

Chris

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: