Nanny Tax company recommendations?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 1 July 2010 10.22am
Hi
Can anyone please recommend a nanny tax company that can take care of this for me when I return to work. Whilst there are plenty on google, I would really like to use one that someone else has experience of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Saturday 3 July 2010 9.04am
Hi

It really isn't very difficult to do it yourself rather than pay. The HMRC provide online services and the calculators plus paper records. It takes a little while in the first month to work out what the gross salary would be using the calculators but after that it only varies by a few p each month. It takes me c. 20 minutes a month to do it, make the online payment and do a new payslip (ie overwrite the Word doc from the previous month). There are a couple of annual returns but this takes only a few minutes and comes straight from the monthly record totals.

Cheers
Tuesday 20 July 2010 9.30pm
Hi

I was recommended to use NannyTax when i got my nanny by the agency, i used them for a year and they were ok, but expensive. When i got my renewal i looked around and found that there were other companies doing it for less, so i called around and changed to NannyPaye, they seem to do the same stuff but it was much cheaper. I found a couple of other companies that were even cheaper but i liked this company as on the phone they were really helpful.

I dont know about the cheaper ones but i have been very pleased with NannyPaye and would recommend them.

Celia

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: