Chinese food delivery - any recommendations please?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 2 July 2010 7.18pm
Since the Good Man on New Kent Rd seems to have closed I am keen to find a chinese restaurant that delivers... Any recent recommendations please?
GT
Friday 2 July 2010 9.43pm
I would recommend Jasmine Garden, not to be confused with the one on Grange Road (which sucks) but the one on Bartholomew St. It also doubles as a pizza place called Red Planet..... weird i know! and I was sceptical but I get from both now!
Saturday 3 July 2010 7.59am
Ho Ho in Southwark Park Road, good food, always arrives quicker than the time they say.
Saturday 3 July 2010 10.20am
having spend some time in the USA all i can say is how truly awful the takeaway/delivery Chinese food is in London. it aways seems so......tacky
Saturday 3 July 2010 9.25pm
GT wrote:
I would recommend Jasmine Garden, not to be confused with the one on Grange Road (which sucks) but the one on Bartholomew St. It also doubles as a pizza place called Red Planet..... weird i know! and I was sceptical but I get from both now!

SE1 is also leading the way in the fusion takeaway market with an equally weird Indian Pizza combo of Ivory Arch Indian and Dream Pizza.
Sunday 4 July 2010 6.37am
i think fusion may not quite be the right word for it...confusion maybe!
Sunday 4 July 2010 1.02pm
having also spent some time in the US, i would say that takeaway/delivery chinese is on par here in uk.I would say that ive had awesome chinese when in SF, but struggled to find a decent chinese anywhere else ( i was mainly in the south and midwest areas.

however to stick to the subject

jasmine gardens has been pretty for last 2 deliveries
and would use them again.
Monday 5 July 2010 10.26am
Mutton wrote:
SE1 is also leading the way in the fusion takeaway market with an equally weird Indian Pizza combo of Ivory Arch Indian and Dream Pizza.

Mmmmmm. Pizza Tikka Masala. Yes please.
Monday 5 July 2010 5.44pm
Jasmine Garden on Bartholomew Street gets my vote too - great food, fast delivery and a really neat delivery box.

Tom
Monday 5 July 2010 6.59pm
hmmmm not convinced any chinese in london as good as Pick-up-Stix in california (palm desert to be precise)...best mongolian lamb in the universe ...and fortune cookies...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: