too much joy

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Saturday 10 July 2010 7.52am
Not quite sure how to phrase this delicately..... but if you and your lady (living in the area of 219 Long Lane / Blue Lion Place / Royal Oak Yard) have been enjoying each other's company quite a bit these past two days or so, and have the windows thrown open to enjoy the cooling breezes (though it has apparently done nothing to cool your ardour!): please be aware that her very vocal appreciation of your efforts is not going unnoticed by your neighbours. You get kudos for stamina and persistence, however.

I know for a fact that you will not be reading this right now. But when you do take a break.....
Saturday 10 July 2010 8.07am
It's funny, kind of, but a pain (!) nevertheless.

Asbo
Saturday 10 July 2010 8.54am
It's like eating sushi off a barber shop floor.
Saturday 10 July 2010 9.20am
phoney wrote:

Yeeeeowwwww! Gross! But very aptly put!
Saturday 10 July 2010 9.26am
Curatrix sorry to hear about your suffering, but that post is HILARIOUS!

I just get next-door's baby, known locally as Damien, who screams for hours on end
Saturday 10 July 2010 10.19am
Lucky you don't get his Mom, Doris, who does the same.
Saturday 10 July 2010 11.52am
phoney wrote:
Raymond Chandler wrote:
It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window.
Saturday 10 July 2010 12.00pm
We live in a semi, and the former occupant of the house next door, a lady in her mid- twenties, had a healthy sexual appetite and didn't care who heard her. Thank God she moved out six months ago, because we now get a good night's sleep. Her bedroom was closest to my teenage daughter's and I lost count how many times my daughter would troll in to our bedroom, dragging her pillow and duvet behind her and kip down on our floor angrilly muttering, "She's at it again!" It used to go on for what seemed like hours and was enough to give anyone an inferiorirty complex.
It was funny at first, but the novelty soon wore off. Thankfully, her performances didn't impress my wife, or I may have had to buy a set of jump leads!!
Saturday 10 July 2010 2.02pm
*sigh*
thanks for your support....and for putting it all in perspective. I think the afternoon delight is over for now, but I've been wrong before!
Saturday 10 July 2010 5.37pm
The Southwark Noise Team is your friend - use 'em!
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: