Wanted: Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 13 July 2010 9.56am
Hi, my cleaner's taken up a full-time job and so I'm looking for someone to replace her. I live near the Bricklayer's Arms roundabout at the bottom of TBR and would be looking for about 4 hours per week.

Please reply or PM me if interested or if you know of someone who is. Thanks!
Tuesday 13 July 2010 8.01pm
I can highly recommend my cleaner (recommended on this forum: Krasi: totally trustworthy and very good: contact her on email krasi_5rova@abv.bg
Monday 19 July 2010 9.14am
Thanks, will follow up with her.
Tuesday 20 July 2010 1.17pm
Hello - My name is Euan and I am a cleaner who lives at Waterloo and have been cleaning in the area for a number of years. I can provide references (from somebody that I clean for who is on this site) and from others too. I usually do about 3 hours a week for most of the people that I clean for, and have had some clients for years and years. You can reach me on euanrtaylor@gmail.com or 07812 208665 if you haven't already found somebody. Have a good day, Euan
Wednesday 21 July 2010 8.49pm
Hi we are a family looking for an enthuiastic, meticulous cleaner with excellent attention to detail but with ENERGY who likes children.

Ideally the person will be living in SE1 and have good references (will be checked) speaking English to a high standard.

Monday to Friday 4.30 until 7.30 - 15 hours per week at 8 per hr

General house cleaning, bathrooms, lots of stainless steel(6hrs)
High standard of ironing (3hrs)
Changing sheets on beds
Hoovering and washing floors (1.5hrs)
Availability evening to babysit(6.75 per hr)
Help mother with children's bath - food preparation

Ready for interview immediately. Position to start beginning Sep when current help returns home....has been with us 2.5 years

If you meet the above criteria please call 07958 56 55 58 from 9-12 am leaving your name and number.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: