SE1 postal service problems (part 3)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Current: 10 of 10
Cathy Monday 3 May 2004 11.38am
This is fantastic. Well done! I have sent the relevant links to Oscar Mortali, Chief Reporter at SLP, so he may follow up.
fedora Monday 3 May 2004 2.34pm
wow, completely impressed. What a result!

Well done everyone. Shall we actually go for a drink to buy Hat (and everyone) a drink?!
James Hatts Monday 3 May 2004 3.13pm
Click the image for a larger version:

It's very prominent in the paper, at the top of page 7.

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
The Unladylike Ms. Jo Monday 3 May 2004 6.11pm
Great article, everyone should be congratulated. And a nice photo of you, Hat. Seeing as prominent photos are always disappointing, you must look even better in the flesh.
hat Monday 3 May 2004 8.14pm
well - it gets better/worse - I'll be appearing on GMTV at the godforsaken hour of 6.20am tomorrow morning, to talk about our campaign with the Chair of Postwatch. I'll be trying to be as coherent as I can at that hour...also our campaign should be in the standard tomorrow.
James Hatts Monday 3 May 2004 8.42pm
Excellent news, Hat.

If you could try to work in a mention that the campaign started on "a community website for the SE1 area" or something along those lines, that would be great...!

hat Monday 3 May 2004 8.50pm
Oh yes - I'll make sure I do...
The Unladylike Ms. Jo Monday 3 May 2004 11.05pm
Good luck tomorrow morning Hat!
James Hatts Monday 3 May 2004 11.05pm
As this thread is about to hit 100 messages, I think it's time to continue in a new thread:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/14037

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Current: 10 of 10

This thread has been closed

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions