Massage Therapy - highly recommended

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 20 July 2010 3.38pm
I've spent months trying to find a great massagde therapist in SE1 - and I've found one I'd like to recommend. (To be clear, not me, or a friend, just a really professional therapist who is building his business and deserves a helping hand with word of mouth).

Nico originally trained as a pianist at the Royal College of Music. He supplements that income now as an ITEC qualified massage therapist. The synergy between these two skills is obvious - a poetically orchestrated mix of Swedish, Thai and deep tissue.

http://www.masseurlondon.co.uk BUT be careful as other similarly named websites may confuse!

Convenient location, with a really calm treatment room and an astonishingly comfortable new treatment table (new for my latest treatment this week).
Saturday 31 July 2010 9.18pm
Personally I don't believe ITEC is a good enough qualification - you can pick one up in next to no time - you really want a therapist who is multi skilled to start with and someone who has done a course that lasts 2 to 3 years of proper study.
Thursday 6 June 2013 8.35pm
londonse1 wrote:
I've spent months trying to find a great massagde therapist in SE1 - and I've found one I'd like to recommend. (To be clear, not me, or a friend, just a really professional therapist who is building his business and deserves a helping hand with word of mouth).
Nico originally trained as a pianist at the Royal College of Music. He supplements that income now as an ITEC qualified massage therapist. The synergy between these two skills is obvious - a poetically orchestrated mix of Swedish, Thai and deep tissue.

http://www.masseurlondon.co.uk BUT be careful as other similarly named websites may confuse!

Convenient location, with a really calm treatment room and an astonishingly comfortable new treatment table (new for my latest treatment this week).

I am glad to have found this post and I wholeheartedly agree. I have enjoyed several massages by Nico and he is a godsend. Very professional, caring and friendly. Each time I leave his studio just off Grange Road I am 'flying' back home to Tower Bridge Road.

I cannot recommend him enough.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: