Cleaner available

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Sunday 1 August 2010 10.23am
Our wonderful cleaner Monika is looking for a few more clients. She's extremely thorough, articucale and pleasure to deal with. She's been cleaning our flat for more that a year.Her mobile number is 07986564609.
Sunday 1 August 2010 1.52pm
what does she charge??

thanks
Sunday 1 August 2010 2.35pm
9 per hour
Friday 6 August 2010 5.15pm
thank you for your recommendation. i have arranged for Monika to clean our flat on an evening next week.
Monday 9 August 2010 2.13pm
Hi - Please could you let me know how you get on with Monika, as i am looking for a cleaner and would prefer to get one on recommendation rather than just call a number i found on the forum! thanks lx
Tuesday 10 August 2010 11.10am
I echo Legz_eleven - would like more recommendations please (No disrespect to Tamara but it seems always a good plan to hear from more than one person)...
We could really do with some help with the cleaning so I have my fingers crossed! :-)
Wednesday 11 August 2010 8.09am
Hi I am most disappointed to say that Monika was to come and clean my flat this week. She texted me an hour before she was due to say that she could not clean it as she was 'all wet from the rain'. I am afraid she let me down with a pathetic excuse and therefore cannot recommend her to anyone. If anyone has a genuinely reliable cleaner i welcome suggestions, however, i do not know if i would try and get another cleaner after this experience.
Wednesday 11 August 2010 9.59am
Oh Dear! thanks for letting us know! i am trying out someone on recomendation and will let you know how i get on. x
Saturday 14 August 2010 3.07pm
That doesn't sound good Derv - thank you for sharing your feedback. I would welcome recommendations for any genuinely reliable cleaners from anyone else?
HAQ
Tuesday 7 September 2010 2.06pm
I can recommend my cleaner. She has been cleaning my flat for 7 years and is very trustworthy and reliable. She is looking for more work at the moment so if you would like to contact her, her name is Vale and her number is 07846616003. She charges 9 per hour. She also does laundry and ironing. I have recommended her to others on this site before and they have been happy with her so if you need any information just send me a message.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: