Cleaner available

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Tattie Tuesday 7 September 2010 3.46pm
HAQ wrote:
I can recommend my cleaner. She has been cleaning my flat for 7 years and is very trustworthy and reliable. She is looking for more work at the moment so if you would like to contact her, her name is Vale and her number is 07846616003. She charges 9 per hour. She also does laundry and ironing. I have recommended her to others on this site before and they have been happy with her so if you need any information just send me a message.

She comes to mine as well, and can't recommend her enough. Even my mum says she's good!
krasi Sunday 19 September 2010 2.08pm
New clients are wellcome-for regular cleaning, one Off cleaning, after builders cleaning.You can find recommandations in this forum
krasi_5rova@abv.bg
mobile 07877511922
Thank you
Krasi
krasi Sunday 19 September 2010 2.08pm
New clients are wellcome-for regular cleaning, one Off cleaning, after builders cleaning.You can find recommandations in this forum
krasi_5rova@abv.bg
mobile 07877511922
Thank you
Krasi
juanita Monday 20 September 2010 2.24pm
[quote krasi]You can find recommandations in this forum/quote]

I am one of Krasi's satisfied customers and have no problem in recommending her. She has been cleaning my home for more than 6 years now. Please PM me if you would like a personal recommendation.
edytkag Tuesday 5 October 2010 7.29pm
Hello. Im from Poland. I'm cleaner 1,8 year. I'm domestic cleaner: ironing, drying, washing, vacuum, gold and silver polishing, cooking and mopping. Hight standard cleaning.
I have written and telephone references, great deal of experience in the ironing
9 p/h

edytkag@hotmail.com
jw Tuesday 4 January 2011 4.43pm
legz_eleven wrote:
Oh Dear! thanks for letting us know! i am trying out someone on recomendation and will let you know how i get on. x

How did you get on? I am looking for a cleaner so recommendations are always helpful
jw Wednesday 5 January 2011 7.03pm
Or can anyone else suggest someone else?
AndyABC Wednesday 5 January 2011 9.17pm
Does anyone here have any feedback on Time For You cleaners, who are based at More London? They advertise in the local NCT magazine so I guess you can see what market they're going for, but any comments gratefully received.

Cheers
Julia7239 Thursday 6 January 2011 1.10pm
Hello - can someone recommend an agency that is good rather than an individual? I need to get a cleaner from next week going forward and would rather go through an agency.
juanita Thursday 6 January 2011 4.33pm
jw wrote:
Or can anyone else suggest someone else?
I am still happy to recommend Krasi, as per my earlier post
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions