Cleaner available

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
nickv Monday 10 January 2011 10.25pm
Hi, I believe I can help. Twelve years ago I founded Anyclean (tel: 020 7100 5498), a company that currently services thousands of London homes.

I would be more than happy to help forum users with any cleaning related issues - service, tips, advice etc. Just PM me or start a thread.

Kind regards,
Nick

Providing insured [url=http://www.anyclean.co.uk/domestic_cleaning_london.html house cleaning[/url] services in London SE1.
CleanQueens Tuesday 11 January 2011 10.05pm
Clean Queens supplies homes with cleaners in South London. We are a cleaning business and not an Agency.

All cleaners are fully vetted and can work legally in the UK. They all speak and understand English. We pride ourself in being able to offer a reliable, honest, trust worthy and cost effective service.

BOOK YOUR CLEAN NOW!We are now offering:

NEW YEAR CLEANS NOW BOOKING
Weekly and Fortnightly Cleans
Spring Cleans
Party Cleans
Ironing
End of Tenancy Cleans/ End of Building works
New Mum cleaning

Domestic cleaning, Ironing, Party Cleans, End of Building works clean
For further details, please check my website:www.cleanqueens.co.uk or email me at mail@cleanqueens.co.uk 07958 141778 Let us take care of your cleaning, whilst you enjoy domestic bliss
RooRee Thursday 13 January 2011 3.30pm
might sound like a strange question, but does your home need to be fairly 'clean' to start with or will a cleaner generally start from scratch and help my get my flat back into shape after being unable to clean properly for 3motnhs due to a back injury?

it's in rather a state and i think having a cleaner would help but am also worried they may turn up and run away when they look behind my tv stand / under kitchen cupbaords etc!
krasi Thursday 13 January 2011 4.15pm
Hi ROOREE
Don`t worry about how you home look like now, usually everything can be cleaned even somethimes takes longer as a regular cleaning. What we normally do is to clean general everything at the begginnig(something like a spring cleaning)and then it needs just to be kept clean and tidy by a cleaner.
If you need a cleaner here is my number 07877511922.Will be happy to help
Kind Regards
Krasi
derv Wednesday 19 January 2011 10.45am
Hi Krasi and Clean Queens and other cleaners on this thread. I need to get at end of tenancy clean for my flat which is in SE1. I wanted it done on Friday 11th February. Do you have available for that date? How much do you charge? It is a two bedroomed flat. Can references be obtained for you?
edytkag Wednesday 19 January 2011 1.46pm
Hello. Im from Poland. I'm cleaner 2 years. Hight standard cleaning. I am honest, hard working, thorough and reliable. I am fully insured, CRB checked and can supply references on request.
I have written and telephone references, great deal of experience in the ironing
edytkag@hotmail.com
Andrew O Saturday 12 February 2011 11.19am
Hi all,

I would like to add another recommendation of a cleaner available in SE1/SE16.

Joanna and Aneta - parszczatko89@interia.pl, 07507 211 015 / 07896 961 323.

They put a card through my door (I'm in Rotherhithe) last year, and Joanna has been cleaning for me regularly for nearly six months. Hard working, very polite and friendly, always prompt, does an excellent job, trustworthy and happy to do extra work from time to time like clean the oven. All in all,

I'm popping this recommendation onto a couple of other 'cleaner wanted' threads too. PM me with any queries.

Andrew
bigphil Saturday 12 February 2011 3.36pm
Any Cleaner who do commercial?

we need new pub cleaner

tuesday - saturday approx 1.5 hours per day , 2.5 hrs on sat.

appox 7am start

cheers
Phil
the crown
0207 261 9524
Dent Ford Monday 28 February 2011 9.09pm
In my opinion these are working pretty well also
longlaner Monday 18 April 2011 9.05pm
I can recommend Krasi, whom I was put in touch with via this thread.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions