Filming on Weston Street Monday night

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 2 August 2010 9.28pm
Anyone got any idea what the film crew are doing on Weston Street by the Park and outside the Rose?

Started off just filming a scooter from what I could see - now an ambulance is involved. I'm guessing it's maybe an episode of Casualty or something similar?
Tuesday 3 August 2010 1.48am
It was a music video.
Tuesday 3 August 2010 10.19am
Casualty is filmed in Bristol!
Tuesday 3 August 2010 10.45pm
It was a pop video for a fella called Mark Ronson.
There's probobly no money in cigarette lighters these days
Tuesday 7 September 2010 11.41am

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 7 September 2010 12.28pm
Thanks, James. Nice to see the area used so creatively. Not sure why there were so many French road/shop signs in Bermondsey Street :p

Ronson is pretty huge [so I am reliably informed] and was staying in Bermondsey for much of the summer, with his entourage.
Friday 10 September 2010 3.12pm
That video has been taken off of YouTube now, but you can still see it here: http://creativity-online.com/work/mark-ronson-the-bike-song/21136.

I noticed filming on parts of Newington Causeway, Bermondsey Street, Swan Street and Snowsfields. The final 25 seconds or so are all in the park beside Harper Road and Bath Terrace, so it's definitely a complete SE1 production.
Friday 10 September 2010 8.06pm
I don't suppose the girl in the white dress is a local resident and fancies going out for a ride on her bike with me? :-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: