38 Decima Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 August 2010 7.13am
anyone know the situation with this eysore?
the last i hear the council issued an enforcement notice for complete removal of the dreadfull shanty building come roof terrace plus many other planning issues way back in feb.

i heard the building is now up for auction as the receivers came in as the developer went bust.. any idea when / if this will ever happen?, i beleive it imposes a great deal on the icon building..

unfortunately it looks like this issue is in limbo and could go on indefinately!
GT
Tuesday 17 August 2010 9.10pm
went to auction last month and remains unsold. Last bid was for 885k and is available to be sold at 900k.....
Tuesday 17 August 2010 9.43pm
interesting.. its a bit of a turkey. its got a shed load of work needs doing on it..

not that much of a bargain for 900k.. 3 small one bed flats 300k each prob if lucky needs approx 120k of work to satisfy planning permission requirements..

so looking at no profit there.

looks like this will remain empty for a long time and could easily be taken over by squaters as the saga drags on.

residents who have been affected by this monstosity have no recourse.. crazy

it is a shame as it is such a poorly finished projest anyway showing no regard for icon residents.
Thursday 7 October 2010 3.12pm
this one is back up for auction
sign went up ysterday, but someone removed the sign under the cover of darkness last night...

its a major turkey

but perhaps someone around is keen to put other punters off???

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network