Hotels near Tower Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 24 August 2010 12.51pm
We are having family friends to stay this weekend, but we just have no more room for their Spanish friend, unless he sleeps on the floor. I've no idea what price range he would be looking for, but does anyone have any views on The Bermondsey Square Hotel and the Hotel in Tower Bridge Road(is it The Premier Inn, I can never remember).Thanks.
Tuesday 24 August 2010 1.02pm
Hi Nomad - hope you are well (not seen you in ages)

My sister has stayed at the Tower Bridge Rd Premier Inn a few times and never had a problem. Last time she stayed I used their on-line booking without a hitch.
Tuesday 24 August 2010 1.17pm
oh, and I forgot to say don't forget the Travel Lodge the North end of Tower Bridge - a bit cheaper, but I don;t know anyone that's stayed there!
Tuesday 24 August 2010 4.28pm
One of my relatives stayed in the BS hotel last year and found it excellent. There are quite often some pretty tasty discounts on their website. The best one round there is supposed to be the Tooley St Hilton (always gets great reviews on TripAdvisor too).
Tuesday 24 August 2010 4.31pm
And there's a v handy page on this site that lists any others you may have forgotten ( http://www.london-se1.co.uk/hotels/ )

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 24 August 2010 8.14pm
APEX north of Tower Bridge has often very good discounts to attract tourists over the weekend as it is a business hotel.
The hotel is clean and good.
Wednesday 25 August 2010 11.07am
Thanks everyone for your help, I've forwarded the info to my friends. Hope to see you before the Xmas Dinner BSB!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: