Curtain maker

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 29 August 2010 7.48pm
Is there anyone local who may be able to sew some large (but straightforward!) curtains? If so please get in touch.

many thanks
Tuesday 31 August 2010 9.48pm
Hello Marie
I am a curtain maker, and would be willing to give you a quote for the job you requested
Thanks
Jan
Saturday 18 September 2010 4.08pm
Hi Jan
would you be able to make some curtains for a bay window and french doors in raw silk?
Monday 28 November 2011 10.22pm
Hi I am contacting you as an experienced curtain maker.
If I can help you please do contact me as I would be delighted to discuss your ideas and styles for your home.
Traditional Curtain Making Provide Bespoke Hand finished Curtains, Roman Blinds and Soft Furnishings.
Beautifully made by our Professional Curtain Maker based in a small rural village on the edge of the Cotswolds.
Traditional Craft methods are used to ensure the highest professional standard.
Please contact the Sewing Room for further information.
w.w.w.traditionalcurtainmaking.co.uk
email: info@traditionalcurtainmaking.co.uk
Tel: 01993 851327
Friday 11 May 2012 5.43pm
Noticed quite a few people want to know of a curtain/blind maker. If I can be of any use please feel free to ask, i am only a email away, i do have a website tradecurtains.co.uk so no pressure just have a look and if you like what you see please contact me. can offer a fitting and measuring service as well.

I can supply fabric or make up your own fabric.
Saturday 18 October 2014 10.19am
I'm urgently looking for a local curtain maker who can make two simple sets of curtains for my bedroom, within a week to 10 days. I have the fabric. Please contact me if you're interested, with a quote. Thanks

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: