Photography subjects

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 2 September 2010 4.50pm
In my spare time I'm a photgrapher, if you're interested you can see my website here

I have a project in mind where I take portraits of people from all walks of life, not just those who usually decide to have portraits done.

I'm really interested in portrait photgraphy, but find the type of people I get to photograph as being typically quite well off and fairly similar in a lot of ways.

So, I wonder if there are any volunteers who would like to have their photo taken, ideally families (however you want to define it), but also some couples and indivduals as well. I'd like to take the photos in your home, or in your local area. Really these are going to be situational, natural portraits, which capture the essence of you and your surroundings.

You'd need to agree to me using the photos on my website, or maybe in a future exhibition. In return I'd give you the high res images so you can do as you like with them.

I work on Union Street, so the photos could be taken around lunchtime, or around 6pm on weekdays.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: