SE1 Dentists in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 2 September 2010 9.44pm
Hi there, can anyone recommend a good NHS dentist around the area? There are a lot of mixed reviews on line, primarily saying not to go to a particular dentist however rather than positive recommendations so if anyone can recommend somebody I should try then that would be great!
Thanks

Cate
Friday 3 September 2010 9.26am
I posted on here a while ago recommending the new (at the time) Grange Road practice. I haven't been back since my last visit in February, but was very pleased with the service and price back then. They charge 'proper' NHS rates unlike a lot of supposedly NHS practices - i.e. about 15 for a checkup and scale and polish and 45 for any fillings.
Friday 3 September 2010 10.42am
That's great, thanks Bernard!
Friday 3 September 2010 6.14pm
Hi,

As per here : dentists

I would recommend Angela Portelly in St. George's road
Monday 6 September 2010 1.06pm
I have used Talbot Dental Clinic since they opened a couple of years ago and am very happy with them - at 85-87 Borough High Street - near London Bridge tube - 020 7407 3929.
Monday 6 September 2010 4.24pm
I have been using the dentists on Borough High St just opposite the end of Great Suffolk Street and have found them good - the surgery has all just been refurbished and branched into the next door building so all new and bigger facilities now there too. They are advertising that they are taking new NHS patients at the mo.
Wednesday 8 September 2010 1.30pm
LouiseW wrote:
I have been using the dentists on Borough High St just opposite the end of Great Suffolk Street and have found them good - the surgery has all just been refurbished and branched into the next door building so all new and bigger facilities now there too. They are advertising that they are taking new NHS patients at the mo.

I think you mean the Borough Dental Clinic?

They refuse to store their hazardous medical waste legally - it is left in unlocked bins on Trinity Street, and are (not for the first time) knowingly breaking planning and listed building law by allowing a billboard to be erected on the side of the building.

I evidently have "an axe to grind" so you must make your own judgement, but this does not strike me as a well run practice.
Monday 3 October 2011 3.52pm
Any further patient views on Borough Dental Clinic? It's the closest to me and I need a fair bit of remedial work done.
Monday 3 October 2011 4.34pm
I've been going there for the last 9 months (so have been for 2 check-ups and a bit of extra work), and have found them to be fine. All seem friendly, they take NHS patients and charge 17 for a check-up, and then there are two price brackets above that (45 and something in the hundreds).
Tuesday 4 October 2011 9.11pm
Thanks Guy's street, did you see Chater, Mirzai or someone else there?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: