Gymnastics club for 11 year old

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 5 September 2010 11.22pm
Does anyone know of a good, local gymnastics club for an 11 year old girl?

Many thanks.

Cate
Tuesday 7 September 2010 8.13pm
Hi, we used to take our now-12 year old to Clapham Manor about five years ago on a Saturday morning. I don't know if it still going, but the older gymnasts used to be amazing. The same people also ran classes in Brixton. We also know of a couple of children who took gymnastics seriously and used to trek down to somewhere like Camberwell several times a week.

An alternative is Circus Space in Hoxton, a bus ride away from many parts of SE1. They have a full youth programme on Sundays starting at about 5 years old. Tumbling, tightwire, trapeze, juggling etc. Really recommended.
Wednesday 8 September 2010 9.10am
seven islands used to have a gym club give them a call or try their web site to see if still on
Friday 10 September 2010 6.07pm
Thanks very much Sarah2 and Deedee, I will try both places, the circus space sounds a lot of fun.
Saturday 11 September 2010 10.54am
I think you may be a bit last for this term at Circus Space though it does not start till 19 Sept, but ask also about holiday events and taster days. If you do find there on a Sunday do let me know as it would be nice to meet you.
Saturday 11 September 2010 6.31pm
seven islands gymnastic's are still on my girls go there but there is a 2 year list....call an put your name down
ASAP.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: