Thursday 16 September 2010 12.52pm
At 2pm onwards in the Beer Tent there will be numerous people wielding ukeleles making lots of tuneful noise.
This is a must for:
- People who play the ukelele
- people who have a ukelele but don't normally play
- people who enjoy listening to music being played
- people who like a jolly good singalong
- people who enjoy something different that is fun
So if you fit into any of the above groups (and preferably more than one) do come along on Saturday 18th September to the beer tent in Tanner Street
There will be a few extra copies of music/words available.