New bathroom in Elephant? Recommends?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 13 September 2010 7.08pm
Hello!

My partner and I have a lovely flat in Elephant, although the bathroom is old and decaying. It's going to need quite a lot of work done to it (our flat used to be lived in by a disabled lady, so the bathroom is kinda a disabled wetroom as envisaged by Southwark council in 1990) - so it'll need the be refloored etc, making it a harder job than just new units.

Does anyone have any recommends of good local plumbers etc who could help us through the process? Or had theirs done recently? We were going to make an appointment at Wickes or B&Q for design and units but it definitely needs to professionals in.
Wednesday 15 September 2010 11.44am
I am about to have one done and am using Seiriol.net - an interior designer who is very flexible on cost and seems very cost effective to me i.e. I got some quotes from builders who were certainly no cheaper. I am excited by the fact that there will be design input + project management for the cost of an ordinary builder's input.
Thursday 16 September 2010 7.26pm
If you need a good tiler or plumber contact Jack 'project manager' on 07796176026.
Wednesday 29 September 2010 10.11pm
Hi,

Check out www.sohointeriordesigns.webs.com

Many Thanks,

David

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: