Trusted and honest electrician?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
rjg
Sunday 26 September 2010 9.25pm
Does anyone know a trusted and honest electrician in the area? I've got quite a few jobs, know little about electrics and need someone therefore that will help/advise etc and charge a fair price.

All advice and recommendations really appreciated.

Thank you.
Monday 27 September 2010 7.18am
Try Angelo 07850 767283

I have used him a number of times and he is reliable and honest, turns up when he says he will etc etc.

No connection just a very satisfied customer
Monday 27 September 2010 7.34am
Love recommending an electrician with 'no connection'. Sorry couldn't resist..
Monday 27 September 2010 8.42am
My brother is an electrician, he's done lots of great work for me and our family and friends in the past, and is just starting out in his own business following several years of working for large well respected electrical companies. His name is Mark and he can be contacted on 07548 531747.

rjg wrote:
Does anyone know a trusted and honest electrician in the area? I've got quite a few jobs, know little about electrics and need someone therefore that will help/advise etc and charge a fair price.
All advice and recommendations really appreciated.

Thank you.
Monday 27 September 2010 11.12am
nigelse1 wrote:
Try Angelo 07850 767283
I have used him a number of times and he is reliable and honest, turns up when he says he will etc etc.

No connection just a very satisfied customer

Seconded, can highly recommend Angelo.
Monday 27 September 2010 3.12pm
Thanks for the tip ! Was lucky enough to catch Angelo and his colleague in the area today. They came by, very friendly and professional, fixed the problem and charged a very reasonable amount. Very satisfied customer !
rjg
Monday 27 September 2010 8.48pm
Super, thanks for the replies. Seeing Angelo tomorrow. Will give you feedbck when job is done!
Saturday 2 October 2010 9.40am
We've used angelo twice, Very reliable and thorough. I woiuld recommend him.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: