Consultation(?) Cafe, Junction of Crucifix Lane and Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 5 October 2010 11.01am
The building on the corner of Crucifix Lane and Bermondsey Street appears to have opened as the Consultation(?) Cafe. I was wondering if anyone had tried it as I've only seen it going past on a bike?

It's not too far from my work but I'd be interested in any feedback.

Thanks
Tuesday 5 October 2010 9.23pm
I've been in a couple of times since it opened a week or so ago.
They've got some very tasty lunches - Had Tortilla with three salads last week and pepper frittata today. The breakfast pastries/bread looked pretty good also.

The place has been opened to make people aware of the proposed tower block developments at the end of Bermondsey St/Snowfields (replacing Shunt, the building next to it, Vinegar Yard and the car park), and the underhand way that the developer and the council have gone about trying to pass the proposal.

Worth a visit for breakfast or lunch, or at the very least to see what dramatic changes to the neighbourhood Southwark Council are proposing.
Wednesday 27 October 2010 12.23pm
The Cafe will be closing on Friday 29 October so for those who wish to come by and see the space, have a delicious lunch and obtain all the information they need on the SPD Consultation, The 3 Houses project and the Quill please come and see us! All are welcome .
Thursday 28 October 2010 11.52am
Interesting reviews here:

Team London Bridge Review

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: