Sorry! Christmas Dinner Bookings

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 5 October 2010 1.42pm
Sorry for this, and I know it's early but we're looking for a team Christmas Dinner for the office, as flexible and wondered if anyone had any suggestions of if any businesses wanted to tout their wares? There's about 12 of us but we have a large office of others who'll probably be looking for the same.
Tuesday 5 October 2010 3.09pm

We have a great Christmas menu at The Laughing Gravy:

I've tried the dishes already and can vouch for them being tasty!

Tuesday 5 October 2010 3.27pm

We have a great Christmas menu at The Laughing Gravy:

I've tried the dishes already and can vouch for them being tasty!

We decided to avoid the traditional turkey dinner - everyone has that Xmas day - so we wanted to serve great food with a festive twist.

It's a great space for larger tables/groups and we have a handpicked wine list (again I have tried them all - tough job!!)

Happy for people to come in and chill out in the bar and use that before/after meals too.

For the main website and some pix if you haven't seen the place check out

Hope that helps.

Tuesday 5 October 2010 3.40pm
Dont worry about being early Dronid, October is the main month for bookings for xmas.

what sort of venue are you wanting

restaurant? bar? pub?

See The Crown menu on

and remember getting in early normally means you get complimentary bubbles or wine on arrival at most places ( if not ask for it!)

if you would like to discuss a booking , please dont hesitate to call. we are very flexible and can accomodate most requests

Wednesday 6 October 2010 11.35am
Thanks for the responses!

We're easy going, though if it's a pub being away from the scrum in the bar would be good - if there's a seperate room that'd be great. Looking probably for 1st/8th December at the mo. And under 30!
Thursday 7 October 2010 11.39am
we usually go to The Royal Oak, just near Borough, and even though the price has gone up over the past few years it's very nice food with a very nice atmosphere, and they recommend a maximum of 20, for the upstairs room.
Thursday 7 October 2010 10.29pm
Just found out , one of my suppliers is taking us to katzenjammer at borough, apparently this is the first year they have done xmas menu especially.

should be interesting having an octoberfest style xmas lunch.

will report back, post katzenjammer ( german for hangover, just been told)

Friday 8 October 2010 12.39pm
Thanks again and keep us posted!
Monday 11 October 2010 1.29pm
Any more for any more?

I've found a limited number of Christmas menus. I would like a few more as we have a large office and others have been asking me as I tend to find these things out.

Any other businesses want to throw their hats in the ring? We can do anywhere in SE1! And we can do any time through the afternoon/evening.
Monday 11 October 2010 6.41pm
I'm looking into Christmas lunch for my team. We are looking around Borough Market so far I've found:

Brew Wharf
Cote - Hays Galleria
Borough Bar (went last year, food was fab)
Balls Brothers - Hays Galleria

Not sure if its the area you are looking at. :o)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: