Roads in Borough this afternoon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 7 October 2010 3.34pm
For anyone wondering, apparently there was a huge accident on the NKR near the Bricklayers Arms this afternoon... hence all the road closures / jams / police cars...

... the police officer I spoke to said it was a pretty grim sight.

Hope all escaped (relatively) unharmed.

Related news & features

Friday 8 October 2010 10.46pm
When I went past today (about 7pm)there was a small crowd gathered and quite a few bunches of flowers on the nearby lamppost. Does anyone have any news?
Monday 11 October 2010 7.24am
I think the young lad passed away. Very very sad so much carnage on the roads of London lately. A local lad living off great dover street according to our mine of information the news agents.
Monday 11 October 2010 1.10pm
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/4866

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 12 October 2010 10.53am
One very dead motorcyclist.

However, just look at the graffiti that has appeared all over the BP garage as a result. I hope BP's video cameras have captured the low-lifes in action and prosecutions for graffiti will follow.

(I'm impressed at the grasp of Latin shown by the graffiti artists' "requiescat in pace".)
Monday 6 December 2010 8.52pm
The Mapmaker wrote:
One very dead motorcyclist.

However, just look at the graffiti that has appeared all over the BP garage as a result. I hope BP's video cameras have captured the low-lifes in action and prosecutions for graffiti will follow.

(I'm impressed at the grasp of Latin shown by the graffiti artists' "requiescat in pace".)

How dare you have no respect! 'ONE VERY DEAD MOTORCYCLIST!' that was the man i spent the last 10 years of my life with, the father of my 4 year old son, who crys himself to sleep every night because his daddys not here anymore! Who cares about a bit of graffiti as you call it, we, his family and friends see it as leaving tributes, so did the garage and the police, as it can all be washed away. Unlike the pain we are going through at the minute! Seeing as the garage cameras werent even good enough to catch what happened and why the low life driving the car hit danny off his bike in the first place, i dont think the video cameras would have caught the 'low lifes' who left loving tributes and messages for us!
Maybe next time you might think before you write, as you never know when it might be one of your loved ones that is just ''another dead no-body!!!'' And seeing things like this about them doesnt help!
Sunday 11 March 2012 4.15pm
Kelly . I just read this my condolences to you and your family its a terrible tragedy .
The idiot complaining about the Graffiti should maybe reflect on just how BT and BP allowed the phone box to be positioned right in the entry to a fast filtering petrol station . You wil be aware that cars simply pull across the "pavement " there are no signs or warnings to either pedestrians or car drivers .Its appauling that after the accident BT fixed up the phone box and allowed it to be positioned where it was before . Thankfully someone has taken direct action and rammed card into the phone making it not usable and therfore "Safer" Lets hope the authoritis see the sense in moving this deathtrap out of whe way

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: