My Big Fat Greek

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Saturday 9 October 2010 3.15am
Does anyone know anything about My Big Fat Greek - new greek restaurant at Elephant south roundabout, next to Strata?

It ays www.mybigfatgreek.co.uk on the sign but that doesn't seem to exist.

Hope it's an authentic Greek food offering, and not a late night kebab outfit.
Saturday 9 October 2010 11.23am
Previously the site of Morley's Chicken, a nightclub, then a greasy spoon...
Sunday 10 October 2010 12.50pm
It actually says www.my-big-fat-greek.co.uk which does exist... but only says it's coming soon! Claims to be an "authentic Greek Taverna" so seems not just a kebab shop.
Monday 11 October 2010 10.33am
Good to have new business, but the nasty pvc sign over runs the building, not a good look - was a tape measure unavailable?
TAK
Tuesday 12 October 2010 9.39pm
jamesup wrote:
Good to have new business, but the nasty pvc sign over runs the building, not a good look - was a tape measure unavailable?

It's a bit of a signage forrest and none are nice nor sympathetic with the architecture of Draper House. I only noticed a few months ago how nicely the shops underneath Draper House are tucked in underneath the tower with cantilevers etc. It could look rather elegant nice cleaned up and lit up.

Saying that the entire ground floor shop front of ALL shops is just one big mess and really drags the neighbourhood down. Worst offender of all In my opinion is the furniture place.
Wednesday 13 October 2010 9.26am
Tak

I have to agree. They really make the area look bad when you think of how nice the shops on the elephant and castle, new/old kent road and walworth road look!

Real SE1
Wednesday 13 October 2010 11.27pm
real-se1 wrote:
Tak
I have to agree. They really make the area look bad when you think of how nice the shops on the elephant and castle, new/old kent road and walworth road look!

Real SE1

I hope you're being ironic!
Thursday 14 October 2010 8.10am
Williamm

What do you think?

Real SE1
Sunday 17 October 2010 4.16pm
Doesn't signage require planning permission of some kind? It's just plain vulgar.

James
Sunday 17 October 2010 4.46pm
Hmmmm

Domain name:
my-big-fat-greek.co.uk

Registrant:
The London Bridge Experience
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: