Wedding Ceremony Venue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 12 October 2010 12.18pm
Hi everyone

I am having my wedding reception in the Bermondsey Square Hotel however I am looking for a nearby ceremony venue - within walking distance of the hotel.

Any help would be appreciated

Tuesday 12 October 2010 5.09pm
think you can have it in Delfina's further up Bermondsey St - but they might want the reception as well...
Tuesday 12 October 2010 5.43pm
Tower Bridge have a license to get married.
Tuesday 12 October 2010 5.56pm
There's a full list of venues in Southwark at

Other than those mentioned by other folk the Fashion and Textile museum looks closest or the Hilton at More London
Tuesday 12 October 2010 8.32pm
What about St Mary Magdalene church, right opposite Bermondsey Kitchen? Couldn't really be any nearer...
Wednesday 13 October 2010 12.35am
One of my sons had his wedding conducted on Tower Bridge, the ceremony was in the Bridge Master's rooms in the south side's first floor, and the reception was in one of the top walkways, a memorable, great day.
Sad to lose him, but I gained yet another fantastic daughter-in-law.
Wednesday 13 October 2010 8.52am
HMS Belfast would certainly be different!!
Wednesday 13 October 2010 2.40pm

Ande if you're looking for a good local photographer please get in touch.

I would do you a very good deal because it's so local to me.

Thursday 14 October 2010 7.36pm
thanks for the help delfina would only do both ceremony and reception and tower bridge is looking a bit pricey! We are considering st mary magdalenes church as our own parish church is st.peters walworth road and that mite be too much of a walk for guests afterwards? What do u think would you walk that far? X
Friday 15 October 2010 8.48am
one of my friends had a similar issue and she hired a coach to take everyone from the church to the reception-i don't think it was overly pricey but depends on your budget-maybe worth looking into

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: