Re: Dog day care/ creche

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 16 October 2010 8.11pm
I moved into Butlers Wharf 5 months ago and my dog (a 2yr pomeranian) goes to doggie day care with a company called Halo Dogs.

I visited their centre and it is truly excellent,with both a huge indoor facility, secure fields, woods and a lake. They also pick up and drop of Jessie (all included in the very reasonable 22.50 p/day)

They are very flexible and will look after her longer if i have to work late. They also work weekends and bank holidays.

Justin, the guy who runs the company is fab and a qualified dog behaviourist. They also do grooming, boarding, pet taxi, dog walking, pet sitting and agility.

Not sure if they have any spaces left as they are very popular, I know they also look after another dog here at Butlers Wharf
Saturday 16 October 2010 8.15pm
here is their site:

www.halodogs.co.uk

they also send me videos during the day which I know they post on youtube too under halodogsltd username

good luck
Saturday 16 October 2010 8.49pm
I've split this from another thread about dog care.

'Terry' - I would advise you to familiarise yourself with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, which specifically prohibit traders from pretending to be customers of their own business.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: