Karaoke box-Smithfield

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 November 2010 3.39pm
I know this isn't SE1, but it's not far! Has anybody been to this bar? Is it good? I'm thinking of taking a big group in march for my sister's 30th. Is there anywhere to go after for drinks (it will be a saturday night)?
Thanks for any advice!
Tuesday 16 November 2010 8.11am
Hi, Yes I've been a few times and it's a great night out (assuming you like karaoke of course!). It's perfect for a party, but do speak to them about the size of your group and suitable spaces - I've only ever done it with group sizes 4 - 8.
They do also seem to have minimum drink spend (eg "buy a bottle of spirits" for a small group) but for a larger group presumably these things are a little more negotiable.

In terms of "after", they have a bar at K-box for people to carry on drinking and there has been dancing there both times I've stayed on. But there are a number of places close by - Beduin Bar springs to mind...I guess it depends how "late" your after party will be. There is Fabric Nightclub too. Both are on Charterhouse street, along with others, so it's probably worth heading up there one evening to take a look.
Have fun!
Tuesday 16 November 2010 10.22am
Thankyou! Never heard of Fabric nightclub...will check it out...Kas

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: