Night sky 15 November

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 November 2010 8.57am
Last night at around 9.45pm I noticed there were 5 flying objects over the Bricklayers Arms roundabout, they were quite hight in the night sky, they were red and yellow in colour and were moving quite quickly, they kept disappearing in cloud cover and then reappearing, did anybody else see this? Any thoughts on what it could have been?
Thursday 18 November 2010 5.31pm
I didnt see this. But I noticed you can see jupiter is very clear and near the moon at the moment.

USe google sky maps to identify anything stationary.
Thursday 18 November 2010 8.06pm
Funny enough, I got up at about 6.30 this morning and noticed a light coming ferom the east. I stood there for a while, wondering what it could be, then it dawned on me.
(Sorry, couldn't resist it.)
Friday 19 November 2010 9.15am
December 1995 I saw several u.f.o's, and no it was early evening and I had not been drinking!
Saturday 20 November 2010 1.16pm
Many years ago a mate of mine was camping with his girlfriend in the wilds of Dartmoor. A flying saucer landed nearby and the aliens said they had come in peace on a fact-finding mission. All they wanted was to discover how Earthlings reproduce. My mate and his girlfriend gave them a performance and afterwards the Aliens asked how long it would be before the baby Earthling arrived. My mate told him, "Nine months."
"What?" Exclaimed the alien leader. "Nine months? Then why did you go so quick at the end?"
Monday 22 November 2010 9.52pm
Any more info on those ufo's, Jan? Where/what etc.
It's a subject that has always fascinated me.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network