Dog Care in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 26 November 2010 5.11pm
My partner and I have recently lost our beloved dog and are currently in the process of looking to take on a small rescue dog. As we both work full time, we need to organize some day care for our dog but would really want someone to come into our home for an hour or so each day to keep him/her company and to let them out into the garden rather than using a formal doggie daycare centre or a dog walker.

We live just off Waterloo Road and would be really grateful to hear if anyone knows of reliable and trustworthy doglover who would be willing to help us out. If this person was also willing to undertake some light cleaning whilst at out house, so much the better, but this is not essential. Please note, we will be following up references for all who apply.

Many thanks.
Friday 26 November 2010 10.46pm
Hi, doglover who has looked after dogs before and can provide references, and would prefer to take for walks, plus have references for home cleaning. Live locally and very dependent. Would be happy to chat and be interviewed. Good luck with your search.
Sunday 28 November 2010 12.28pm
Bankside1 - I have PM'd you about your response. Please could you check and respond? Thanks.
Monday 29 November 2010 11.56am
Hello there,

I can offer my services for your dog care. I live in Waterloo with a young labrador (and other animals) and two reliable 19 year old daughters who can also help out on a daily basis. We are happy to provide references.

Thank you
Monday 29 November 2010 12.10pm
Hi Sarafina, thank you so much for your e- mail.

Please can you let me know how much you charge per hour, what other animals you currently look after for others and whether you have any references ?

Many thanks Kat
Tuesday 7 December 2010 2.21pm
Dear Kat,

We can certainly provide references. We are a family of two sisters (19 year old students/childminders/ pet carers) and mother, local artist/ charity worker in SE1..trustworthy, caring. We charge 7 - 8 ph and are also happy to undertake cleaning and other support. We enjoy taking dogs out on long walks on South Bank, Imperial War Museum, St James' Park, Kennington Park, Archbishop Tennison's..

We have experience of many different types of dogs as well as labradors - collie dogs, smaller dogs such as shitzus and dogs such as greyhounds which need considerable amount of exercising.

We are happy to provide references for this work. Please contact us on 020 7261 9091 or 07718 750407.

Kind regards, Sarah

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: