Childminder/nursery SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 29 November 2010 10.59am
The childminder who was going to take care of my year old in January, decided she doesn't want to childmind anymore.

Can anyone recommend a good registered childminder/nursery in the area.

Please send me your info to this email ginomagnacio@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Wednesday 1 December 2010 12.14pm
Hi,

If your child is between 16 months and 5 years, you could try Bermondsey Community Nursery, Gainsford St (just behind Shad Thames). They have some free places available, just call Marlene or Paulette on 0207 407 4601. My child is there, and it's a great, friendly place.
Wednesday 1 December 2010 12.36pm
Thanks

Not yet only 12 months
Wednesday 1 December 2010 4.50pm
Southwark council should keep a list of registered childminders you could try and see who has vaccancies and they should be able to give you references.

You don't say where you live so recommending a nursey is difficult. My son went to Little Acorns in SE16(a few years ago now) which he loved and I believe they have expanded to take younger children. You will probably find most nurseries have a waiting list however

Good luck
Thursday 2 December 2010 11.04am
And there was a thread on here earlier this year, where people did a fairly comprehensive review of the various nurseries in the area. (If you press "search" at the top of this msg thread, you'll soon get to it).

Good luck.

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: