Pregnancy Yoga - new members required!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 29 November 2010 12.45pm
Hi,
I have just started doing a pregnancy yoga class in the Tanneries near Bermondsey Street with Nino, a fabulous yoga instructor. The class will be held at 6-7pm on Friday evenings after Christmas (at the moment it's on Thursdays at 12noon). There are only 2 of us in the class at the moment and we would love more mums-to-be to join us!
If you have any queries about the class, please contact me (not a yoga expert!!) via this forum or Nino on foundationyoga@btinternet.com.
Regards,
Sonia
Wednesday 29 December 2010 10.12am
Hi Sonia,
I'm very interested. I've sent an email to Nino and if it's still on, I'll be in touch. Thanks.
Karin
Thursday 30 December 2010 12.16pm
Hi Karin,
That's great! yes, it's still on and will be starting back up on the 7th Jan. There are about 5 or 6 women signed up now which is great. Nino will provide the details and prices etc.
Might see you on the 7th.
Sonia
Tuesday 4 January 2011 2.36pm
Hi,

I'm definately interested! Do you have any more information about times and prices?
Thanks,
Sarah
Tuesday 4 January 2011 10.38pm
Hi Sarah,
I don't know the exact price as the more people that sign up, the cheaper the class will be. At the moment with 6 of us it's about 13 but we need to pay in advance this Friday (7th Jan) for the next 6 classes. Nino is available on foundationyoga@btinternet.com and is very prompt with replies. It's worth asking her about the definite pricing! And it's from 6-7pm on Fridays. It's in the Tanneries which I access from a locked gate off Druid Street near Bermondsey St. there is an intercom and the yoga class is accessed via #8.
Regards,
Sonia

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: